1.Dongyeon Jeong*, Chiwoo Park, YoungMyoung Ko “Short-term electric load forecasting for buildings using logistic mixture vector autoregressive model with curve registration”, Applied Energy, Vol.282, January 2021.
2.Taekho You*, Jisung Yoon, Oh-Hyun Kwon, Woo-Sung Jung, “Tracing the evolution of physics with a keyword co-occurrence network”, Journal of Korean Physical Society, Vol.78, pp.236-243, January 2021.
3. Bong-Gyu Jang*, Kyeong Tae Kim, Hyun-Tak Lee, “Optimal reinsurance and portfolio selection: Comparison between partial and complete information models”, European Financial Management, January 2021.
4. Jin Woo Park*, Jongil Park, Hansol Kim, Namhun Kim, Duck Young Kim, “Assembly part positioning on transformable pin array fixture by active pin maximization and joining point alignment", IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, pp.44207, January 2021.
5.Minsu Cho*, Gyunam Park, Minseok Song, Jinyoun Lee, Byeongeon Lee, “Discovery of Resource-Oriented Transition Systems for Yield Enhancement in Semiconductor Manufacturing”, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING, Vol.34(1), pp.17-24, February 2021.
6. Woonsang Baek*, Duck Young Kim, “In-process noise inspection system for product fault detection in a loud shop-floor environment”, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation & Measurement, Vol.70, February 2021.
7. Taekho You*, Jisung Yoon, Oh-Hyun Kwon, Woo-Sung Jung, "Tracing the evolution of physics with a keyword co-occurrence network” ,The Discover Journal Series, Vol.48(2), pp.232-243, February 2021.
8. Jungeun Lim*, Kidong Kim, Minsu Cho, Hyunyoung Baek, Seok Kim, Hee Hwang, Sooyoung Yoo, Minseok Song, “Deriving a Sophisticated Clinical Pathway Based on Patient Conditions from Electronic Health Record Data”, Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, Vol.406, pp.356-367, February 2021.
9. Nam-Bin Cho*, Sung-Rae Cho, Seong Hee Choi, Heecheon You, Seok In Nam, HyangHee Kim, “Short-term and Long-term Efficacy of Oropharyngolaryngeal Strengthening Training on Voice Using a Mobile Healthcare Application in Elderly Women”, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Vol.26(1), pp.219-230, March 2021.
10. Ribin Seo*, Jakob Edler, Silvia Massini, “Can entrepreneurial orientation improve R&D alliance performance: An absorptive capacity perspective”, R&D Management, March 2021.
11. Jisung Yoon*, Kai-Cheng Yang, Woo-Sung Jung, Yong-Yeol Ahn, “Persona2vec: a flexible multi-role representations learning framework for graphs”, PeerJ Computer Science, Vol.7, March 2021.
12. Qiyun Pan*, Young Myoung Ko, Eunshin Byon, “Uncertainty Quantification for Extreme Quantile Estimation with Stochastic Computer Models”, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Vol.70(1), pp.134-145, March 2021.
13. Yingdong He*, Zhen He, Kwang-Jae Kim, In-Jun Jeong, Dong-Hee Lee “A Robust Interactive Desirability Function Approach for Multiple Response Optimization Considering Model Uncertainty”, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Vol.70(1), pp.175-187, March 2021.
14. Kihyo Jung*, Younggeun Choi, Baekhee Lee, Heecheon You, Ochae Kwon, “A Boundary Zone Method for the Generation of Multivariate Representative Humanoids”, Applied Sciences, Vol.11(8), pp.3440, April 2021.
15. Kihyo Jung*, Byung Hwa Lee, Sang Won Seo, Doo Sang Yoon, Baekhee Lee, Duk L. Na, Heecheon You, “Quantitative assessment method of force tracking capabilities for detection of motor intentional disorders”, Applied Sciences, Vol.11(7), pp.3244, April 2021.
16. Xiaopeng Yang*, Gradiyan Budi Pratama, Younggeun Choi, Heecheon You, Nguyễn Phước Minh Tâm, Gi-Wook Kim, Yun-Ju Joe, Myoung-Hwan Ko, “Measurement of nasalance scores without touching the philtrum for better comfort during speech assessment and therapy: A preliminary study”, The Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal, Vol.58(4), pp.446-454, April 2021.
17. Xiaojuan Jiang*, Kangbok Lee, Michael L. Pinedo, “Ideal schedules in parallel machine settings”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol.290(2), pp.422-434, April 2021.
18. Daniel Beverungen*, Joos C. A. M. Buijs, Jörg Becker, Claudio Di Ciccio, Wil M. P. van der Aalst, Christian Bartelheimer, Jan vom Brocke, Marco Comuzzi, Karsten Kraume, Henrik Leopold, Martin Matzner, Jan Mendling, Nadine Ogonek, Till Post, Manuel Resinas, Kate Revoredo, Adela del-Río-Ortega, Marcello La Rosa, Flávia Maria Santoro, Andreas Solti, Minseok Song, Armin Stein, Matthias Stierle, Verena Wolf “Seven Paradoxes of Business Process Management in a Hyper-Connected World”, BUSINESS & INFORMATION SYSTEMS ENGINEERING, Vol.63(2), pp.145-156, April 2021.
19.Oh-Hyun Kwon*, Inho Hong, Jeasurk Yang, Donghee Y. Wohn, Woo-Sung Jung, Meeyoung Cha, “Urban green space and happiness in developed countries”, EPJ DATA SCIENCE, Vol.10(1), May 2021.
20. Ribin Seo*, “Resolving the Not-Invented-Here (NIH) Syndrome through Common In-group Identity Intervention”, Journal of Strategic Management, Vol.24(2), pp.47-74, June 2021.
21. Kyoungjae Lee*, Minwoo Chae, Lizhen Lin, “Bayesian high-dimensional semi-parametric inference beyond sub-Gaussian errors”, JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN STATISTICAL SOCIETY, Vol.50(2), pp.511-527, June 2021.
22.Bongjun Ji*, Farhad Ameri, Hyunbo Cho, “A non-conformance rate prediction method supported by machine learning and ontology in reducing underproduction cost and overproduction cost”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol.59(16), pp.5011-5031, June 2021.
23. Ying Cao*, Xiaopeng Yang, Zhichan Lim, Hayoung Jung, Dougho Park, Heecheon You, “A linkage representation of the human hand skeletal system using CT hand scan images", Applied Sciences, Vol.11(13), pp.5857, June 2021.
24. Wonsup Lee*, Daehan Jung, Seikwon Park, Heeeun Kim, Heecheon You, “Development of a virtual fit analysis method for an ergonomic design of pilot oxygen mask”, Applied Sciences, Vol.11(12), pp.5332, June 2021.
25. Minsu Cho*, Gyunam Park, Minseok Song, Jinyoun Lee, Euiseok Kum, “Quality-Aware Resource Model Discovery”, applied sciences, Vol.11(12) June 2021.
26. Han Kyeol Kim*, Ja Young Kim, Soomin Kim, Ga-Young Kim, Nam-Bin Cho, Seok In Nam, Heecheon You, HyangHee Kim, “Chief Complaints of Swallowing Problems in Korean Community-Dwelling Older Adults”, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Vol.26(2), pp.463-474, June 2021.
27. Jaesang Park*, Byung-In Kim, Myungeun Eom, Byung Kwan Choi, “Operating room scheduling considering surgeons’ preferences and cooperative operations”, COMPUTERS & INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, Vol.157, July 2021.
28.Minwoo Chae*, Pierpaolo De Blasi, Stephen G. Walker, “Posterior asymptotics in Wasserstein metrics on the real line”, ELECTRONIC JOURNAL OF STATISTICS, Vol.15(2), pp.3635-3677, July 2021.
29. Xiaojuan Jiang*, An Zhang, Yong Chen, Guangting Chen, Kangbok Lee, “An improved algorithm for a two-stage production scheduling problem with an outsourcing option”, Theoretical Computer Science, Theoretical Computer Science, Vol.876, pp.59-69, July 2021.
30. Hyunseop Park*, Hyunwoong Ko, Yung-tsun Tina Lee, Shaw Feng, Paul Witherell, Hyunbo Cho, “Collaborative knowledge management to identify data analytics opportunities in additive manufacturing”, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, July 2021.
31. Kimin Kwon*, Sung H. Han, Hyeji Jang, Ju Hwan Kim, “Usability in a Token-Based Ecosystem”, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, Vol.275, pp.880-885, July 2021.
32. Ribin Seo*, Young-Woo Lee, “Crisis Management Strategies of Startups in the COVID-19 Pandemic”, Journal of APEC Studies, Vol.13(1), pp.1-22, August 2021.
33. Hyeonah Cho*, Hyunyoung Ryu, Minseok Song, “Pass2vec: Analyzing Soccer Players’ Passing Style using Deep Learning”, International Journal of Sports Science & Coaching, August 2021.
34. Kyudong Park*, Sung H. Han, Jiyoung Kwahk, “Toward Trustworthy and Comfortable Lane Keeping Assistance System: An Empirical Study of the Level of Haptic Authority”, International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, Vol.37(14), pp.1-17, August 2021.
35. Hyunjoon Kim*, Byung-In Kim, Daniel Thiel, “Exact algorithms for incremental deployment of hydrogen refuelling stations”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HYDROGEN ENERGY, Vol.46(56), pp.28760-28774, August 2021.
36. Dawoon Jeong*, Sung H.Han, Dong Yeong Jeong, Kimin Kwon, Seungmoon Choi, “Investigating 4D movie audiences’ emotional responses to motion effects and empathy”, Computers in Human Behavior, Vol.121, August 2021.
37. Kwangmin Jung*, “Extreme data breach losses: An alternative approach to estimating probable maximum loss for data breach risk”, North American Actuarial Journal, Vol.25(4), pp.1877, September 2021.
38. ji-Hoon Park*, Ribin Seo, “A study on the pursuit of social and economic values in social enterprises as hybrid organizations”, Asian Pacific Journal of Small Business, Vol.43(3), pp.75-90, September 2021.
39. DongYeong Jeong*, Sung H.Han, Seungmoon Choi, Dawoon Jeong, Kimin Kwon, “Investigating perceived emotions and affects of a scene, and the user satisfaction with motion effects in 4D movies”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL ERGONOMICS, Vol.85, September 2021.
40. Byung-June Kim*, Bong-Gyu Jang, “Convertible Bond Valuation with Regime Switching”, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, Vol.150, September 2021.
41. Dong-Hee Lee*, So-Hee Kim, Kwang-Jae Kim, “Multistage MR-CART: Multiresponse optimization in a multistage process using a classification and regression tree method”, COMPUTERS & INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, Vol.159, September 2021.
42. Jeongha Shin*, Duck Young Kim, “Software Architecture for an Active Device Driver in Reconfigurable Manufacturing Systems”, IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, Vol.630, pp.596-603, September 2021.
43. Bong-Gyu Jang*, Taeyoon Kim, Seungkyu Lee, Seyoung Park, “Ambiguity Premium and Transaction Costs”, Economics Letters, Vol.207, October 2021.
44. Chang-Ho Lee*, Dong-Hee Lee, Seung-Hyun Choi, Kwang-Jae Kim, “Approach to derive golden paths under time-varying machine performance in multistage manufacturing process”, JOURNAL OF MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS, Vol.61, pp.77-86, October 2021.
45. Heecheon You*, “Special Issue "Novel Approaches and Applications in Ergonomic Design”, APPLIED SCIENCES-BASEL, Vol.11(20), pp.9754, October 2021.
46.Dong-Hee Lee*, So-Hee Kim, Eun-Su Kim, Kwang-Jae Kim, Zhen He, “MR-CART: Multiresponse optimization using a classification and regression tree method”, Quality Engineering, Vol.33(3), pp.457-473, November 2021.
47. Younggeun Choi*, Xiaopeng Yang, Jangwoon Park, Hayoung Jung, Wonsup Lee, Heecheon You, “Development of an ergonomic design process for smartphone hard key locations”, Applied Ergonomics, Vol.97, pp.103532, November 2021.
48. Kyudong Park*, Sung H.Han, Hojin Lee, Jiyoung Kwahk, “Shared steering control: How strong and how prompt should the intervention be for a better driving experience?”, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL ERGONOMICS, Vol.86, November 2021.
49.Kang Hyun-Seok*, Jun Chi-Hyuck, “Mutual information-based multi-output tree learning algorithm”, Intelligent Data Analysis, Vol.25(6), pp.1525-1545, November 2021.
50.Muhammad Aslam*, Saminathan Balamurail, Chi-Hyuck Jun, “Determination and Economic Design of a Generalized Multiple Dependent State Sampling Plan”, Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation, Vol.50(11), pp.3465-3482, November 2021
51. Dongyeon Jeong*, Chiwoo Park, Young Myoung Ko, “Missing data imputation using mixture factor analysis for building electric load data”, Applied Energy, Vol.304, December 2021
52. Eun-Su Kim*, Seung-Hyun Choi, Dong-Hee Lee, Kwang-Jae Kim, Young-Mok Bae, Young-Chan Oh, “An oversampling method for wafer map defect pattern classification considering small and imbalanced data”, COMPUTERS & INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, Vol.162, December 2021
53. Hansung Kim*, Daiki Min, Dong Gu Choi, “A sampling-based solution approach for electricity capacity expansion planning with chance constraint”, Computers and Industrial Engineering, Vol.162, pp.107710, December 2021
54. Shuoran Li*, Young Myoung Ko, Eunshin Byon, “Nonparametric importance sampling for wind turbine reliability analysis with stochastic computer models”, Annals of Applied Statistics, Vol.15(4), pp.1850-1871, December 2021
55. Deoksang Lee*, Minseok Song, “MEXchange: A Privacy-preserving Blockchain-based Framework for Health Information Exchange using Ring Signature and Stealth Address”, IEEE Access,9, pp.158122-158139, December 2021
56.Muhammed Aslam*, P.Jeyadurga, S.Balamurail, Rehan Ahmad Khan Sherwani, Mohammed Albassam, Chi-Hyuck Jun, “A new variable-censoring control chart using lifetime performance index under exponential and Weibull distributions”, Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, pp.1-8, December 2021
57. Myungho Lee*, Juntaek Hong, Hyunjoon Kim, Inhye Bang, Kangbok Lee, Byung-In Kim&Jungkyu Kim, “An integrated batching problem for steel plate manufacturing with bi-strand casting”, International Journal of Production Research, January 2022
58. Juntaek Hong*, Kyungduk Moon, Kangbok Lee, Kwansoo Lee, Michael L. Pinedo, “An iterated greedy matheuristic for scheduling in steelmaking-continuous casting process”, International Journal of Production Research, Vol.60(2), pp.623-643, January 2022.
59. Chang Ho Lee*, Dong-Hee Lee, Young-Mok Bae, Seung-Hyun Choi, Ki-Hun Kim, Kwang-Jae Kim, “Approach to derive golden paths based on machine sequence patterns in multistage manufacturing process”, JOURNAL OF INTELLIGENT MANUFACTURING, Vol.33(1), pp.167-183, January 2022
60. Ribin Seo*, Jakob Edler, Silvia Massini, “Can entrepreneurial orientation improve R&D alliance performance: An absorptive capacity perspective”, R&D Management, Vol.52(1), pp.50-66, January 2022
61.Xin Cui*, Hayoung Jung, Wonsup Lee, Sang Hun Kim, Ra-Yu Yun, Soo-Yeon Kim, Heecheon You, Sungchul Huh, “Ergonomics and Personalization of Noninvasive Ventilation Masks”, RESPIRATORY CARE, Vol.67(1), pp.87-101, January 2022
62.Kwangmin Jung*, Donggyu Kim, Seunghyeon Yu, “Next generation models for portfolio risk management: An approach using financial big data”, Journal of Risk and Insurance, January 2022
63.So-Hee Kim*, Dong-Hee Lee, Kwang-Jae Kim, “EWMA-PRIM: Process optimization based on time-series process operational data using the Exponentially Weighted Moving Average and Patient Rule Induction Method”, Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 195, pp.116606, January 2022
64.Muhammad Aslam*, G.Srinvasa Rao, Liaquat Ahmad, Chi-Hyuck Jun, “A New Control chart using GINI CPK” Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, Vol.51(1), pp.197-211, February 2022
65.Hayoung Jung*, Xin Cui*, Ha Lim Kim, Mingkang Li, Changhao Liu, Shaomin Zhang, Xiaopeng Yang, Linqing Feng, Heecheon You, “Development of an ergonomic user interface design of calcium imaging processing system”, APPLIED SCIENCES-BASEL, Vol.12, pp.1877, February 2022
66.Dwi Yuli Rakhmawati*, Kwang-Jae Kim, Sumiati, “ Performance comparison of generalized confidence interval and modified sampling distribution approaches for assessing one-sided capability indices with gauge measurement errors”, COMMUNICATIONS IN STATISTICS-THEORY AND METHODS, Vol.51(3), pp.685-700, February 2022
67.Hyeji Jang*, Sung H. Han, “User experience framework for understanding user experience in blockchain service”, International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, Vol.158, pp.102733, February 2022
68.Hyunjoon Kim*, Byung-In Kim, “Hybrid Dynamic Programming with Bounding Algorithm for the Multi-Profit Orienteering Problem”, European Journal of Operational Research, February 2022
69.Ribin Seo*, Ji-Hoon Park, “When is interorganizational learning beneficial for inbound open innovation of ventures? A contingent role of entrepreneurial orientation”, Technovation, March 2022
70.Kwangmin Jung*, Martin Eling, Jeungbo Shim, “Unraveling heterogeneity in cyber risk using quantile regressions”, Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Vol.104, pp.222-242, March 2022
71.Young In Koh*, Sung H.Han, Junseong Park, “A Systematic Process for Generating New Blockchain-Service Business Model Ideas”, Service Business, Vol.16, pp.187-209, March 2022
72.Hyunjoon Kim*, Byung-In Kim, “Optimal sequence for single server scheduling incorporating a rate-modifying activity under job-dependent linear deterioration”, European Journal of Operational Research, April 2022
73.Kyungduk Moon*, Kangbok Lee, Sunil Chopra, Steve Kwon, “Bilevel integer programming on a Boolean network for discovering critical genetic alterations in cancer development and therapy”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 300(2), pp.743-754, July 2022