1. Taekho You*, Jisung Yoon, Oh-Hyun Kwon, Woo-Sung Jung, “Tracing the evolution of physics with a keyword co-occurrence network”, Journal of the Korean Physical Society, Vol.78, pp.236-243, January 2020.
2. Aslam, M*, M. A. Raza, M. Azam, L. Ahmad, Chi-Hyuck Jun, "Design of a sign chart using a new EWMA statistic", Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, Vol.49(6), pp.1299-1310, March 2020.
3. Balamurali*, S., Aslam, M., Ahmad L, Chi-Hyuck Jun, "A mixed double sampling plan based on Cpk", Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, Vol.49(8), pp.1840-1857, April 2020.
4. Seunghoon Lee*, Minjae Kim, Hayoung Jung, Dohoon Kwon, Sunwoo Choi, Heecheon You, “Effects of a motion seat system on driver’s passive task-related fatigue reduction: A on-road driving study”, Sensors, Vol.20(9), pp.2688, May 2020.
5. HyangHee Kim*, Sang-Ho Lee, Nam-Bin Cho, Heecheon You, Teukgyu Choi, Jinwon Kim, “User-dependent usability and feasibility of a swallowing training mHealth app for older adults: A mixed methods pilot study”, JMIR mHealth & uHealth, Vol.8(7), July 2020.
6. Younggeun Choi*, Minjae Kim, Baekhee Lee, Xiaopeng Yang, Jinwon Kim, Dohoon Kwon, Sang-Eok Lee, HyangHee Kim, Seok In Nam, Saewon Hong, Giltae Yang, Duk L. Na, Heecheon You, “Development of an ultrasonic Doppler sensor-based swallowing monitoring and assessment system”, Sensors, Vol.20(16), pp.4529, August 2020.
7. HyangHee Kim*, Nam-Bin Cho, Jinwon Kim, Kyung Min Kim, Minji Kang, Younggeun Choi, Minjae Kim, Heecheon You, Seok-In Nam, Soyeon Shin, “Implementation of the home-based mHealth app intervention program with human mediation for swallowing tongue pressure strengthening exercises in older adults: Experimental pilot study”, JMIR mHealth & uHealth, Vol.8(10), October 2020.
8. Minwoo Chae*, Stephen G. Walker, “Wasserstein upper bounds of the total variation for smooth densities”, Statistics & Probability Letters, Vol.163, pp.108771, October 2020.
9. Tariq, S*, Noor-ul-Amin, M, Hanif, M, Chi-Hyuck Jun, "Improved Hybrid Exponentially Weighted Moving Average Control Chart using Auxiliary Information", Journal of Reliability and Statistical Studies, Vol.13(1), October 2020.
10. Martin Eling*, Kwangmin Jung, “Risk aggregation in non-life insurance: Standard models vs. internal models”, INSURANCE: MATHEMATICS AND ECONOMICS, Vol(95), pp.183-198, November 2020.
11. Lee, K*, Chae, M, Lin, L, “Bayesian high‑dimensional semi‑parametric inference”, Journal of the Korean Statistical Society, November 2020.
12. Junghye Lee*, Jun-Yong Jeong, Chi-Hyuck Jun, "Markov blanket-based universal feature selection for classification and regression of mixed-type data", Expert Systems with Application 158, November 2020.
13. K. Namgung, H. Yoon, S. Baek, D.-Y. Kim*, “Estimating System State through Similarity Analysis of Signal Patterns”, Sensors, Vol.20(23), pp.6839, November 2020.
14. Younggeun Choi*, Xiaopeng Yang, Jangwoon Park, Wonsup Lee, Heecheon You, “Effects of smartphone size and hand size on grip posture in one-handed hard key operations”, Applied Sciences, Vol.10(23), November 2020.
15. Hyeji Jang*, Sung H. Han, Ju Hwan Kim, “User Perspectives on Blockchain Technology: User-Centered Evaluation and Design Strategies for DApps”, Vol.8, pp.226213-226223, December 2020.
16. Xiaopeng Yang*, Zhichan Lim, Hayoung Jung, Younggi Hong, Mengfei Zhang, Dougho Park, Heecheon You, “Estimation of finite finger joint centers of rotation using 3D hand skeleton motions reconstructed from CT scans”, Applied Sciences, Vol.10(24), December 2020.
17. Aslam, M*, M. A. Raza, R. A. Sherwani, Farooq, M, Jun Yong Jeong , Chi-Hyuck Jun, "A mixed control chart for monitoring failure times under accelerated hybrid censoring", Journal of Applied Statistics, Vol.48(1), pp.138-153, January 2021.
18. Rao, G. S*, Aslam, M, Sherwani, R. A, Shehzad, M. A, Chi-Hyuck Jun, "Generalized multiple dependent state sampling plans for coefficient of variation", Communications in Statistics - Theory and Methods, January 2021.
19. Dongyeon Jeong*, ChiwooPark, Young MyoungKo, “Short-term eletric load forecasting for buildings using logistic mixture vector autoregressive model with curve registration”, Applied Energy, January 2021.
20. Minsu Cho*, Gyunam Park, Minseok Song, Jinyoun Lee, Byeongeon Lee, Euiseok Kum, “Discovery of Resource-oriented Transition Systems for Yield Enhancement in Semiconductor Manufacturing”, IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, Vol.34(1), pp.17-24, February 2021.
21. Junghye Lee*, In Young Choi, Chi-Hyuck Jun, "An efficient multivariate feature ranking method for gene selection in high-dimensional microarray data", Expert Systems with Applications 166, March 2021.