1) Each graduate student should register 3~18 credits including research credits every semester.
2) Each student should take 1 credit of <Special Topics in Advanced Industrial Engineering (MEIE800)>, 1~5 credits of <IE Seminars Ⅰ (MEIE801)> and <IE Seminars Ⅱ (MEIE802)>, depending on entrance year.
3) Note that different course numbers are assigned for research course with different credits.
||Different course numbers assigned for research course with different credits and the last two numbers represent the number of credit (XX : 01~09)
4) Up to 3 credits for Master and Ph.D. programs, up to 6 credits for Combined programare allowed as S/U credits with exception for the three courses : <Special Topics in Advanced Industrial Engineering (MEIE800)>, <IE Seminars Ⅰ (MEIE801)>, and <IE Seminars Ⅱ (MEIE802)>.
5) Up to 6 credits for Master and Combined programs, and 3 credits for Ph.D. program are allowed as 400 level courses.
6) Less than 300 level courses are not approved as course credits.