Cultivate creative leaders to lead the era of Convergence Science based on core competencies of Industrial and Management Engineering.
Key Driving Directions
- Provide specialized Education and Research Program based on the unique strengths of the Department.
- Publish the research results constantly that have a great influence on industry.
- Cultivate industry leaders with systematized thinking, passion, and humanity.
- 1987. 3. First Matriculation Ceremony
- 1988. 3. Graduate Program Opening
- 1990. 2. First Commencement for M.S
- 1991. 2. First Commencement for B.S
- 1992. 2. First Commencement for Ph.D
- 1994. 8. Completion of Pilot Plant
- 1998. 9. Ranked 1st place from IE departments evaluation by JoongAng Daily
- 1999. 9. Awarded BK21 project
- 2003. 9. Ranked top from IE departments evaluation by JoongAng Daily
- 2005. 3. Department name changed to Industrial & Management Eng.
- 2006. 3. Awarded 2nd phase BK21 project
- 2010. 9. Ranked top from IE departments evaluation by JoongAng Daily
- 2011. 3. POSTECH Systems Engineering program opened (~2011. 12.)
- 2011, 2012. Ranked top from IE departments evaluation by JoongAng Daily